Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Fish Has Bubbles In Its Mouth

Chiapaz - Jungle and Temples



Hola amigos!

Que pasa? What's up? After Realaxane

went on the beach with a little more industrious nature and culture, after Chiapaz . The first stop is the small Bergstaedtchen " San Cristobal de las Casas . Here it is again a bit of culture in the old historic city center. All around there are many old and very traditional villages and about an hour from the 1000m deep Cañón del Sumidero . Unfortunately, it is as usual in the mountains, at night, "clean" because of the cold and rainy, it embarks every afternoon neat. The
then is the reason soon to travel further into the jungle, after Palenque. There are many Ruien and abundance of forest to be seen. The climate is tropical and I like it much better again. For me, the ruins in Yaxchitlan a highlight. Access only by boat, in the jungle and relatively few tourists, really great!

The Ruien in Palenque, although impressive in itself, but rather overcrowded. For me as a paddler, the waterfalls at Agua Azul course were also great. Not for the falls, but in the cool, clear water for bathing, which also :-)

added here after 4 days, ie is approaching departure towards Mexico City, because of the departure date. I left some things at Rudy in Queretaro and have the pick of the opportunity to tell me again to say goodbye and thank you. (Rudy, muchisimas gracias para el buen tiemp in Queretaro!)
So fast it goes ... 5 weeks around, I had a great time with Till people here in Mexico. I think I will come back ... but now it's first to Canada.

you soon ... from the north ... January

0 comments:

Post a Comment