Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Top Rated Prosumer Camcorders 2010

Up to the Rockies...


Hello ...
It is some time passed since the last report, sorry, that I have you wait so long ... but there was much to do ;-)

Whistler , here I was overall a good week and the last days were better than the first. I could enjoy the Elaho River with Max again to double the water, the Bike Park has had to get me twice to see and my heart beat much higher. fly with the bike 5-6m wide and the half-way to control is cool! And when she heard I can not get enough and I kissed the ground during the last run, but not bad. The glacier hikes I've just moved to the Rockies and instead prefer the guys watched the Dirtbikefahren. This is sooo cool! I hereby promise that I'm in the next season with its own Crossmaschiene it. On the last evening I cook for all the WG as a farewell Thank You my friend "Huenchengeschnetzeltes Stroganov.
Jocelyn, Marie, Karl & Real , the time in whistler in your home was amazing! Thank you so much for all the fun! Hope to see you again ...

Then it goes but at some point, and do towards Rocky Mountains ... Joclyn said hitchhiking works really well and actually I need for the 400 km to Kelowna only 3 lifts, never wait longer than 10 minutes later and I am 7 am in Town. Kelowna is
on Okanagan Lake in the famous wine valley (Okanagen Valley). So here, too ;-) wine is tasted in the wine museum and Jackie works for a little chat, she offers me a private Weinfuehrung. Two days later we visit 5 wineries and a goat cheese farm. A super day that ends with a tasty barbecue.
Jackie, it was marvelous ... Thank you soo much!
After a bit of sightseeing and hiking, it is smaller but then on into the real mountains. I can ride with Clint and David right up to Banff.


Banff is Canada's 1383m the highest city and tourist center in the Rockies. The mountains are to good rungherum 3500 high. The area reminds me of back in Norway, only much bigger everything. So far I've climbed two mountains peaks and the famous Lake Louise seen ... the weather is not with 5-15 degrees and some rain all that great, but the area here is stunning, even without the sun.

So I enjoy my last month and wish you all a good time at home.
I am of course cry a little bit on that the trip is almost over, but I am pleased also to home to you.

soon, many greetings from Canada ... January

0 comments:

Post a Comment