Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mobile Pokemon. Jar Free

Happy New Year...


Happy New Year!

I wish you all a happy and wonderful 2010.
Hope you are clean had a good ...

are with me there is not much new. I continue to work in my old department here in Ingolstadt. On weekends and on holiday I can help renovate my (little) brother at the house. Since I'm learning a lot, spend some time with my family and keep my body still fit ... That makes a lot of fun, but I buy an old house not sure ;-)

I have great things for me's new year made ... not really. My 'todo' list, execute on, Sport (Ski, Board, Kayak & (new) bike racing), travel ... So far as actually everything. Just a little from a different angle and a little more relaxed.

What have you made you so?

So then let you continue to go well & see you soon ...

Many greetings from Ingolstadt ... January

0 comments:

Post a Comment