Saturday, March 27, 2010

Pain Behind Belly Button Relieved By Peeing

News from Winter 2009/10

Hello together!

all still there?

Yes yes ... I have not reported long, sorry!

Winter was great and I had some horny days Snow ;-) A few days with my colleagues, another with the WE Würzburg crew and a whole week with my old friends from Brandenburg ... thank you guys for the many fun!
Incidentally, I have once again current 'all-mountain ski' tried and I am really surprised how horny are to drive!

Otherwise I've spent some weekends at the family of my brother ... The old house has taken a lot of work to go back to being capable of living, but the worst is over and the three are now recovered. Throughout the period there has been great fun to grow my nephew, the little Loris see ... is really amazing how such a little man developed and every week something new to learn ;-)

In March we will once again be revived old traditions ... the winter Saale-trip me and has brought together many friends from my home again. A canoe ride like in the good old days ... hach was beautiful ... ;-) Hope is the return to tradition? How it looks from guys?

is at Easter then it right the first time white-water paddling this season ... I'm just a brilliant start in Corsica ... soon there is a detailed report and many great photos ... you can be excited.

Well then have fun watching photos and leave quietly released a new greeting or comment on my blog!

Until then ... January


0 comments:

Post a Comment