Saturday, October 3, 2009

Employment Contract Sample Beauty Salon

Indian Summer ... in Quebec


One last time, hi to all!

Sooo ... now it is so far is the last day of my trip around the world begun , tonight is my flight and Monday Lunch (05.10.09) I land back home in Berlin. I'm something of tense and divided internally ... I am of course thrilled to see you all again in real, but I'm also sad that it's over and have a little afraid of German life, in whom I see once again be pure. Well, we'll see ...

Back to my journey ... the last 2 weeks I spent in the Canadian Province 'Quebec' . After the bike weekend with Robin we took the plane to Montreal (pronounced 'Monreal' without T). A very pleasant town, a little older than most other Canadian cities, very 'multicultural' and French. The real talking all French ... , and my 10 years used Franzoesischkenntnisse are almost zero. But here in the city, it also comes with English quite well and it is not I got bored after a few days.

But I decide once again for a rental car to the 'Indian Summer' to explore on your own. It's in 3 days, about 1200km north in the French city Quebec (City) and some by the Pampa. Unfortunately, the weather here in Eastern Canada says not so good to me and it is mostly cloudy and rain occasionally. Therefore, the pictures are not quite so great ... you just think the colors of the trees are twice as strong.
Back in Montreal, it heist then again saying goodbye and 8h later I get off the bus in Toronto . This is my last stop because from there I fly home. The last few days I'll make a beautiful, quiet and proposed finished a bit through the city and of course, if you're already here, a day trip to Niagara Falls. . (Unfortunately, in the pouring rain ;-(

So then I would say to the days and hoping for a pleasant flight back

Oh, @ Mark: Your tactics with a flight upgrade has never worked with me But that certainly was. good. ... I have learned so


;-) See you soon ... I miss you all!
Many thick Greetings from Canada ... Jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment