Sunday, October 25, 2009

One Piece Robin Slap Spanda

The end ... back home!


Home Hello!
Soo ... now it's over ... one year traveling around the world is finished, I arrived back home and unfortunately I am already integrated in the German daily routine.

Hello home!
Sooo ... here it is ... My year's world tour is over, I'm back home arrived and, unfortunately, already fully integrated in German life.

flirts At ... Many thanks to all the people I've met , with whom I had a great time and special THANKS to all of you guys who have become frinds to me. It was a gorgeous time, most of you will stay in my mind for long time. If one of you ever wants to visit Germany, please cantact me!


First ... times a big THANK YOU to all that I have met on the road, which was allowed to travel with me and a special THANK YOU to all who have even become friends! Many of you will remain in my memory and always be a part of my journey. If at some point one of you would like to visit Germany, you just contact me! I'll help you. At 5:10:09 am

after almost a year since I landed back in Berlin . Actually I wanted to finish the trip only in my small village Brielow and by train, bus and travel on foot to go home ... but my good friends, it would not give up, pick me up from the airport. To properly tune into Germany, we went to the 'berliner' Oktoberfest and have a delicious wheat beer and a sausage enjoyed. Later in the evening it was still delicious German, dark, fresh bread with sausage and cheese. (Sometimes it's the simple things that make a happy ;-)
the next 3 days it was called then friends and family see say hello and to settle. Time is running and my brother (Ralph) and his girlfriend have been put into the Show (child on the march and bought an old house) and you need a 'little' help in renovating . So I am leaving with my dad to the south, referred to the village (southwest of Munich) and me the next 2 week trial as a construction worker. Each day 9-12am to work, because you realize again how exhausting 'corporal' his work. Besides, I must take care then to a new apartment and a fahrbarn base, which is quite annoying when you're away from home during the day and has on site no cell phone reception. But I habs managed to get out from November first I pull into a small but fine WG in Ingolstadt and a fancy car I have also in view.
On Monday, I may then even 'trial work', so I can slow the first 2 days' income for a training course and then start from 02.11. in my old department right back to work . I'm curious to see how it feels to focus again 8-10h ... I am pleased of course to my colleagues and then to create something productive.

If I then again in a regular routine and I put a little more time is it safe soon resumé with some facts and things that I have gelertnt from my trip ... Then I
thousands of images that are sorted to wait and viewed with nice stories to be together. My objective is slideshow is about to make the trip ... So since excited!

So I hope you continue to occasionally look over at my blog, I'll try einzupflegen date news regularly.

Until then ... January

0 comments:

Post a Comment