Monday, July 6, 2009

5000 Uint In 100 Insulin Sylinge

Viaja a la ciudad de mexico



Sooo ... good people ... it goes on!

on to Mexico City, the second part of my world tour.
After all checks are in various doctors without disturbing anomalies behind me and I again go well, I'm looking forward to my last three months. I'm looking forward is already huge and white, that the time we rush to see it again in October here in Germany.
The first target is Mexico, for about a month. Depending on how nice it there is, then sooner or later I fly to Canada, Britsh Columbia, Vancouver. Who's for the two countries have good tips ... Bring it on!

Otherwise, I've got so many of you in my 'break' to meet and have enjoyed being here.

Since you have stopped by in recent weeks, some for me, I can announce you has already new reports from Mexico. It is certainly exciting and I hope you look back a little more pure.

So then ... worked diligently and very important ... enjoy the summer and indulge a great holiday.

soon ... January

0 comments:

Post a Comment