Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tamil Traditional Wedding Invitation

Mexico City & Teotihuacan



... Buenos Dias!

after canceled flight delayed 2 hours in Berlin and, I have my connecting plane in London to get to Mexico City just yet. From here we were again 11h flight, then the evening before I (Mex 7h behind us) have arrived in Mexico City . Since I do not know my way around, I take a Taxi to the hostel and 40 minutes later and 190Pesos (10EUR) poorer I am on target. The next day I'm going only on the metro, which costs only 2 pesos ;-) that's just the Tourizuschlag that one must pay as a newcomer.
Mexico (City) is now very different than I expected ... I have something similar as expected in South America ... but it is cleaner, the food is much better (except the steaks in Argentina), the people are friendly, very few tourists and I feel relatively safe. In the quarter Coyacan in the south of Mexico City in the evening you can walk without problems alone through the streets.

How is it when you arrive in a city, you have to first orentieren and needs to get in a few days. Therefore, I remain kanpp five days here. There is a little sightseeing in the center and surrounding neighborhoods, a visit to the Antrpologie Museum and the nearby temple of ' Teotihuacan '. What I soon notice Mexico is related to Peru is a country with dozens of cultures that had different eras and regions in their weddings. The best known, however, are probably the Maya, the Aztecs and the vll Mexico.

After ample taste of culture, I go on Monday after 3 hours northwest Quertetaro , for Rudy. I met him in February at the Hostal Don Santiago in Chile and he invited me home. Such an offer is rejected does not, of course, The Family nmmt me of friendly I spend a week on and some with Rudy and his friends, some with other Sightseing in surrounding towns send. On weekends we go well with a few friends after Nexpa, which is 6 hours west of here. I'm curious how cool that is ...!

So let surprise you what I will be giving to report.

Until then, greetings from Mexico ... January

PS: Oh yes ... the food is delicious, but it's a bit complicated to say what you get. There are tacos, Tortias, Quesadies, Gorditas ... and everything is basically the same ... A corn tortillas with various fillings and in different GroES. But almost all delicious ... and, amazingly, you get served on the road the better food.
And there are plenty of fresh and cheap and delicious fruits! So the food I schonmal to my heart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment