Friday, July 24, 2009

Maytag Quiet Series 400 Locked

the 2nd week in Mexico




Buenas ... Since Greetings!

I just lay back with a shitty lumbago flat & use the time to write. Otherwise, it goes well and the journey will be very cool and spontaneous.

Last weekend we went with nearly 20 friends of Rudy after Nexpa to the beach. In the evening we meet at Rudy and mex and punctuality it is 2 hours later on in an old station wagon with Chavy 10 people. It will take 6 hours ... ;-) The ride is fun, we drink, sing, silly, people, music ... all the best! Eventually sleep but then almost everyone. Until we are woken up by approximately 3:00 on the brakes. I sit in front and when I wake up, stare at me a handful of gun-runners and fierce soldiers. We are in a 'normal' army control advised. The boys sins easily irritated and with masked faces, produced in me a very queasy feeling. After the car and all the people were controlled, it will continue. I need about half an hour after my Klos from the neck pick up and process the events. Others see such a routine check that easily. After all, we come
11h then at some point to at 7.00 in Nexpa. The beach is incredibly beautiful! Warm water, Palmenhuettchen, mountains in the background ... cool! Of the nearly 20 people we here about the weekend swimming, celebrations, realax, surfing ... I can remember 12 names. (Less so for mex bad name, I think) because it is just covered, I underestimate the sun and burn me again a little ;-( The 2 days are great, the people all open, friendly and I try to integrate. Saturday afternoon, it's unfortunately already returned home. This time in 7 hours!

On Monday, it will already heist again leave & take to the south. A night in Mexico City and then to Jalcomulco . Here I want to paddle. The village is small, has no ATMs and no mobile phone network (really small), is very welcoming people and very friendly . When paddling through questions on options, I am at 'Bobillo' meet & find another Ami (Brian), who lives here and lend me his boat. He invites me for the next day Bull Hunt blowing a , a few villages on one ... I wonder briefly, let me not miss the chance but ... The brook is waiting ;-)
In Xico Assembly every year at this time several thousand spectators from well within 100km and there are cops chased through the city. The tough guys running the front path. Brian and I were, I think the only non-Mexicans, funny feeling! After a few hours of celebration and Specktakel it goes home, nice food and then. The next day I'm with Jose on agreed paddling (Pescado River) It's funny to 15km & cozy with WWII-III there and the scenery is magnificent. Unfortunately my camera has given up the ghost, so there are no more pictures for now. After the Trip I wanted to make a Raftigtruppe the 2.Run, but there is once again my lumbago problem in your way.

you see there is constant wechselhat on my journey. We'll see how it goes. Tomorrow I will continue to Oaxaca and then to the beach.

you soon ...

Many greetings from Mexico ... January

0 comments:

Post a Comment